Sunday, June 27, 2010

pre-trip

In 11 hours, I'll be on a plane going to NYC and then another plane going to Paris. Alone! In the middle of the country. I've changed planes alone domestically before, so I know what I'm doing, but I still feel a little nervous. The beauty and simplicity of the trip is buried under worry at the moment. But I'm pretty sure that once I get settled and meet everyone I will feel a lot better.

It's all surreal. This is really happening? So THIS is the study abroad experience, or one version of it. This is what it feels like? What will my LIFE be like?! How will I change?! I have no absolutely no expectations, only room to grow and learn.

Here it goes.

2 comments:

  1. AHHH This sounds great! I think may have followed your blog twice..HA OMG HAVE a fantastic time! right on for getting up the guts to do something BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be nervous because of your excitement. Enjoy yourself and remember to EAT EAT EAT! :)

    ReplyDelete